Keepin' it real in Tech
TrueTechTalk has not ever and does not ever get paid for reviews.
TrueTechTalk does get paid if a visitor clicks and makes a purchase on a referral url or an ad. Commissions go to TrueTechTalk and TrueTechTalk’s initiatives to support technology that supports free and open source.
TrueTechTalk is proud to mention and partner with:
- WordPress (Libre and Open Source Website Content Management System)
- WooCommerce (Libre and Open Source E-Commerce Plugin)
- JetPack (Libre and Open Source Traffic and Security Plugin for WordPress)
- Ozobot.com (Educational Robots for Planting Passion)
- MyGeekBox.us (Mystery Boxes for Geeks)
- AstuteGraphics.com (Time Saving Graphics Creation Service)
- NameCheap (Domain Purchasing, Web Hosting)
- Vultr (Virtual Private Servers)
- Constant Contact (Email Marketing and Management Service)
- IT Governance (EU Online Legal Compliance, Security, IT ISO Regulations, Education, Toolkits, Consulting, Online Services, Management)
- WP JobManager (Libre and Open Source Project Manager Plugin)
- Jaaxy (Search Engine Optimization Keyword Search/Site Rankings)
- Envato (Affiliate Marketing Network)
As an Amazon Associate TrueTechTalk earns from qualifying purchases.
To our partners, we appreciate your business!
Keep it real.
Questions? Comments? Want to affiliate with TrueTechTalk? Want to promote a new Free Software program?
Please e-mail support@TrueTechTalk.com